1-800-Flowers.com has introduced SmartGift for Business to help business customers manage corporate gifting programs, automate sends, create a recipient feedback loop and measure success with a customized, real-time analytics dashboard.
“Businesses are built on relationships, and creating meaningful connections with employees, clients and partners has become critical to business success,” said Eric Gehnrich, SVP of Enterprise Sales and Partnerships at 1-800-Flowers.com in a statement. “One of the best tools to bolster these important connections is a comprehensive gifting strategy that recognizes, rewards and engages key audiences.”
The SmartGift for Business platform includes several proprietary offerings:
- Gift Link, which allows organizations to share gifts with any number of people simultaneously with simple integrations on platforms such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google Meets, Zoom, Google Calendar, Gmail, Outlook, Webex and LinkedIn;
- Customization options that allow businesses to tailor messages to each recipient and prepare gifting campaigns in advance, to send each gift out for on-time delivery for special occasions;
- Personalization including messages, names or logos on a variety of gifts;
- Automation capabilities that connect SmartGift for Business to CRM or HR platforms and create instructions, such as sending a gift to every employee on their work anniversary or to clients on their birthdays;
- Gifting collections, which empower employees and customers to select their preferred item from a variety of curated gift options, including preselected personalized items based on the recipients’ demographics, known interests and more; and
- Delivery preferences that enable recipients to choose where to receive their gift – at home, office or even at a weekend destination or vacation property.