JD Sports, a global retailer with more than 3,000 stores worldwide, has adopted a suite of solutions designed to boost its growth in Canada, a market the retailer entered in 2021. The company currently operates 23 stores in Canada under the JD, size? and Livestock banners, and plans to open as many as 80 additional stores in the country over the next five years.
The Retail Management Suite from Jesta I.S. includes cloud technology solutions with rich mobile functionality for omnichannel, POS, merchandising, ERP, warehouse management, analytics and loss prevention. Key functionalities include:
- Merchandising capabilities that optimize product master data, forecasting, planning, allocation and replenishment, as well as endless aisle capabilities;
- An intelligent order orchestration system with real-time inventory and order visibility;
- An order management system that strategically routes cross-channel orders according to the retailer’s predefined rules and most optimal supply source;
- Extensive mobile solutions with features for pop-up stores to sell and capture customer profiles anywhere as well as locate products anywhere; and
- A white-label app that connects to a POS, order management system or CRM, providing a 360-degree view of customer interactions.
“The Canadian marketplace has responded positively to JD, and we want to give customers who shop in-store and online the best possible cross-channel experience by leveraging leading technology that optimizes visibility, accuracy and speed,” said Gary Ochi, CEO of JD Sports Canada in a statement. “We were impressed by Jesta’s ability to complete a significant ERP implementation within our tight timeline.”